- AIA Redwood Empire Chapter, Honorable Mention Award - Exchange Bank Sebastopol Branch
- IIDA Northern California Chapter, Honor Award – SRJC Burbank Auditorium
- Chicago Athenaeum Museum International Architecture Award – SRJC Burbank Auditorium
- AIA Redwood Empire Chapter, Honor Award - SRJC Burbank Auditorium
- Community College Facility Coalition (CCFC), Honor Award – SRJC Burbank Auditorium
- Engineering News Record Best Higher Ed/Research Project, CA Region – SRJC Burbank Auditorium
- North Bay Business Journal Top Project - Advanced Energy Center
- North Bay Business Journal Top Project - Art House
- North Bay Business Journal Top Project - Exchange Bank Sebastopol
- North Bay Business Journal Top Project - Irene Snow Elementary School
- North Bay Business Journal Top Project - SRJC Jeff Kunde Hall
- North Bay Business Journal Top Healthcare Project - Kaiser Permanente Behavorial Health
- North Bay Business Journal Top Wildfire Rebuild Project - Paradise Ridge Winery
- North Bay Business Journal Top Higher Education Project - SRJC Burbank Auditorium
- California Preservation Foundation, Preservation Design Award - Napa County Historic Courthouse
- Community College Facility Coalition (CCFC), Merit Award - College of Marin Academic Center
Take a peek inside our office and you’ll find a community-based practice with the resources of the greater Bay Area close at hand. Sonoma County is a great place to live and work, and is a perfect launching pad for providing architectural services throughout Northern California. TLCD’s hybrid workplace allows our people a choice in where they work to capitalize on collaboration or focus time that best suits the team, the client and themselves. We place an emphasis on professional growth, encourage community involvement and care deeply about a rich work culture.Skip ahead to open positions.
If you have a strong background in public education projects we would be excited to hear from you. TLCD Architecture is seeking a licensed architect with educational (K12, Higher Education or both) experience at a Project Architect or Project Manager level with leadership skills and an interest in business development. Download Education Practice Leader Information for Education Practice Leader position (PDF).
A Project Captain position is a good fit for designers, architects or interior designers who enjoy development of project documents and coordination of consultants. Quality project execution relies on an attitude of design and craftsmanship at every phase and in every detail. If you have a passion for managing the small stuff while engaged in the big picture, we’d love to hear from you. Download Project Captain Information (PDF).
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment that places an emphasis on professional growth? TLCD welcomes exceptional design talent, which can come from a variety of educational backgrounds and related work experience. If you have a degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design or a related field we hope you’ll get in touch with us! Download Designer Information (PDF).