Guy Messick, Director of Design Technology at TLCD, will be an instructor for the BIM Implementation Bootcamp class at the California State University East Bay, Oakland Center Campus on September 7th, 2012 from 8:00am till Noon. The Building Information Modeling Implementation Bootcamp provides students with the knowledge to develop a customized process, implementation plan, schedule, and task list addressing the specific needs of their firm regardless of size, type, and industry — from one-man operation to national firm, Design, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or Contractor.
- Explore the challenges and benefits of adopting a 3D (BIM) approach to production and documentation.
- Define a decision making process to plan the move to BIM.
- Provide the tools necessary to create a realistic BIM implementation plan that responds to specific staff, financial, and schedule constraints.
- Develop a process map, task list, and schedule for BIM implementation.
Who Should Attend
- Strategic planners and decision-makers responsible for firm direction.
- Technical and information system installation, maintenance, and support staff.
- Applicable to the Architecture, Design, Engineering, Construction Management, and Construction industries.
Link to CSU information and registration: https://www.conted.csueastbay.edu/ec2k/Heading.asp?heading_id=241
PDF Info Sheet: BIM Implementation Bootcamp